Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Challenges and Readathons Participation Announcement and Summer TBR

In this post, I wanted to discuss what I will be reading this summer and challenges and readathons that I will be participating in. I will update this list as I find more challenges and readathons to be a part of and as I read more books. 

Paperback Summer Challenge
Paperback Summer is a challenge that is hosted by Reviewed the Book and Suze & Friends. The goal is simple: read as many paperbacks as you can during the months of June, July, and August. There are giveaways associated with this challenge. During the course of the challenge, participants use #paperbacksummer. To join and find out more information about this challenge, please visit this webpage.

I wanted to discuss some of the paperbacks that I currently own and hope to read this summer. Also, I am including books that I am currently reading or have finished in June.

Read-O-Rama
Read-O-Rama is a readathon from June 28th to July 4th. There are 7 challenges:

  1. Read 7 Books
  2. Read a Middle Grade Novel
  3. Read a fantasy book
  4. Read a book with blue on the cover
  5. Re-read a book
  6. Read a book with R-A-M-A in the title and/or authors name (in any order)
  7. Read an e-book
I probably will not finish many of these challenges, but I hope to give it a shot :)


More information can be found at @readorama on Twitter. 

Summer TBR

Finished Books
Currently Reading

To Be Read

No comments:

Post a Comment