Wednesday, June 17, 2015

#BlumeAlong: A Judy Blume Read Along

There is an awesome Judy Blume Read Along that is hosted by Entomology of a Bookworm that is happening right now and ends July 17th. The two books that are going to be read during this Read Along are Are You Here God? It's Me Margaret. (June 15-26) and Summer Sisters (June 26-July 17th). For this Read Along, we will be using the hashtag #BlumeAlong on twitter and anywhere else that uses hashtags (such as Instagram). More information on the Read Along can be found here.

I plan on participating in this Read Along. I have the first book on my shelf already and I hae been meaning to read it. I think I have read some of Judy Blume's books as a child but for the life of me I cannot remember which ones I have read.

Are you planning on participating in this Read Along? What are your favorite Judy Blume books? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below or tweet me (@blog_gal).

1 comment: