Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon (April 18, 2015): Overall Goals

Button made by: http://www.truebookaddict.com/


Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon is coming up very soon and there is still time to sign up! You can sign up for the readathon here. Did you miss my announcement of participation in the readathon or my updated book recommendations for readathons?

Today, I am going to talk about my overall goals for the readathon. 

  • For the last Dewey's readathon in October, I had a goal of participating in all 24 hours of the readathon. I ended up taking a 3 hour nap during the readathon.  For this readathon, I hope to participate in all 24 hours. 
  • I want to cheer as much as possible :)
  • Tweet (@blog_gal) updates about my reading progress as much as possible.
  • Write a wrap-up post the day after the readathon.
  • Track progress on a spreadsheet similar to the one that can be found here.
Are you signed up for Dewey's 24H Readathon? If not, you can sign up here. Do you want to be a cheerleader? You can learn more about being a cheerleader and how to sign up here. Do you want to host a mini-challenge? You can sign up for hosting a mini-challenge here.

If you are signed up for the read-a-thon, what are your goals?  I would love to hear about your read-a-thon progress during and after the read-a-thon! Comment below or tweet me at @blog_gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment