Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's Read-A-Thon: Opening Meme



Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The wonderful state of Georgia in the USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am looking forward to...all of them!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

I do not really have snacks planned out, but I will most likely have my favorite snack: yogurt.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I am a Christian who loves to read fantasy, clean romance stories, and any other clean novel that I can get my hands on :)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

This is my first Dewey's read-a-thon and I am really looking forward to cheering! Go #TeamBronte!

3 comments:

  1. Your first readathon! Excellent. Welcome! Hope you have a fabulous time.

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't really my first read-a-thon. Just my first 24 hour read-a-thon. I have done a few weekly ones.

      Delete