Friday, October 17, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Grab Pile (TBR pile)

It's time for another post about DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READ-A-THON! Can you tell I am excited?

Today's post is about my reading goals.  In case you missed it, I already discussed my overall goals for this read-a-thon and my reading goals.













As for my TBR pile, I have a list of books that I might read during the read-a-thon.  I like to have a number of books that I can choose from, so I have a large pile.  I do not expect to read all of these books during the read-a-thon.  My current TBR list can be found on my Goodreads shelf.  Here are the books that I am picking from for this read-a-thon:

Graphic Novels:


Christian Fantasy (received from author for review):




Clean romance novellas (from Netgalley):





Christian Nonfiction (from Netgalley):





Children's Fiction (from Netgalley):














Fantasy (Escape was given to me from the author for review):





















Other:





No comments:

Post a Comment