Monday, August 4, 2014

Monsterthon (#PickYourThon) Readathon/Reviewathon Goals and General Updates

It is time for another read-a-thon and review-a-thon!  In this post, I will be discussing my TBR for this week and also my goals.

First, I want to show you my TBR pile.  This pile is mostly books that I have checked out from the library and want to finish before I go back to college in a few weeks.  Also, I am trying to have a realistic TBR pile.  I am hoping that I will finish these books and maybe read a few more too.  Without further ado, here it is:



  • Death Note, Volumes 7-12
  • Buzz Kill by Beth Fantaskey
  • Four Mile by Watt Key

Since I am also doing the Monster review-a-thon this week.  I would also like to write reviews for the following books and/or series.  This week I would like to write reviews for:
  • 12 Titanic Lessons for Christians
  • Death Note Graphic Novel Series Review
  • The Lost Boy (graphic novel)
  • Cross Game (Vol. 1-3)
  • Beautiful Creatures
  • Graphic Novels Based on Ted Dekker books
  • Buzz Kill (if I finish the book)
  • Four Mile (if I finish the book)
I also have a few goals for myself this week.  Here they are:
  • Read only one book or graphic novel at a time (I have a problem with starting a bunch of books and never finishing them)
  • Review books immediately after finishing them
  • Finish all the reviews and books in my TBR

No comments:

Post a Comment