Friday, June 13, 2014

Sweet Summer, Crazy for YA Books, Library Books Readathons: Day 4 Wrap Up (Thursday, June 13)

Reading Completed

Today I was able to read 429 pages.  I exceeded my goal of 300 pages.  Here is what I read:
  • Started and finished Chaos by Ted Dekker (graphic novel based on the book, 144 pages)
  • Started and finished White by Ted Dekker (graphic novel based on the book, 132 pages)
  • Started and finished Red by Ted Dekker (graphic novel based on the book, 132 pages)
  • Started Rose (Bone series #0) by Jeff Smith (graphic novel, 21/136 pages read)

Thoughts

I finished all of the Ted Dekker graphic novels that I had gotten from my library.  I gave Chaos and Red a 4/5 and White a 4.5/5 stars.  A series review will be coming soon.

I started the prequel to the Bone series.  It is great so far.

3 comments:

  1. You are getting so much done! I love it, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting a lot done. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I having loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete