Saturday, May 24, 2014

Write On Review-a-thon Wrap Up

Write On Review-a-Thon 
I am participating in the Write on review-a-thon.  Here is the blurb about it from the website:
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, February 28th and Saturday, March 1st. Let’s get those reviews done!

I was busy yesterday (Friday, May 23) and was unable to write any reviews.  On Day 2 (Saturday, May 24), I was able to review a good number of books.  Here are the reviews that I have written and the days that I have them scheduled to appear on my blog:
  1. My Name is Chloe by Melody Carlson - Sunday, May 25
  2. Chosen by Ted Dekker - Wednesday, May 28
  3. Immersed by Jennifer Stewart Griffith - Friday, May 30
  4. Deception by Stacy Clafin - Sunday, June 1
  5. Gaither Homecoming Bible - Wednesday, June 4
I also finished writing reviews on Goodreads and Amazon for the books that I have read and published reviews for on my blog.  This was around 5-8 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment