Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Challenge: Retitle Your Current Read

This is a bittersweet moment.  This is the last challenge of Bout of Books 10.0.  I have really loved this read-a-thon and it is sad that is coming to an end.  Here is a blurb about this awesome challenge from the host, Oh Magic Hour:
For this, your final mini-challenge of the readathon, I thought it would be fun if we all tried to come up with a new title for our current read, or really anything we’ve read during this Bout of Books 10.0.  For me, a great title can really go a long way toward making me want to read a book and I thought it would be fun to play with that concept a little bit.  Your new title can be something you ACTUALLY think would make a good title, or just something descriptive or something funny!  It’s totally up to you!

I thought that I would come up with a funny, but definitely true, title for Deception by Stacy Claflin.  This is also kind of a preview for my review, coming soon.

My retitling is, "The Never-Ending Love Triangle that is Reminiscent of Twilight".






Did you participate in this challenge?  What book did you retitle? Link me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment